Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mission Impossible 3 Review

I took my son to see Mission Predictable 3. All kidding aside, it had some great special effects, some awesome action scenes and well…all the things you would expect from a Mission Impossible movie. Having said all that, it’s been done before, twice to be exact.

There is a mole in the organization and it is up to Ethan Hunt to figure out who it is. Along the way, he somehow gets pegged as the bad guy and has to turn fugitive to solve the case.

If you’ve never seen the first two or if you are just a fan of high budget action movies, this is going to be right up your alley. It’s worth seeing, but I suggest you wait until this one comes out on DVD.


Rating: 3 Stars




12 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

No need to worry, dvd for sure!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger lime said...

it can't possibly be as cool as the tv series. the burning fuse, the self destructing tape. how cool was peter graves? way cooler than the couch hopping nut job. lol glad it was a fun afternoon though

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, Sandra.

You're right on the money, Lime.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I have only viewed the first one and that was enough for me . Right now I am trying to find the time to go see An American Haunting about the Bell Witch in Adams County Tennessee. I have heard the stories all my life and read all the books out on this and I am sooooo excited about seeing it but our cinema isn't showing it so I have to go to Knoxville and I don't have time . I also want to see Silent Hill because my sister and I play the video game on xbox. Thanks for the movie review !

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger snavy said...

My friend Kelly and I made a pact to NEVER watch Tom Cruise films. This was about 5 or 6 years ago and I'm finding it was a good idea.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Oh, me too, Breazy. I have Silent Hill on my PS2. The movie is going to rock!

Steph, that might be something we should all consider doing. :D

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Well, you know...until he agrees to play the lead in one of the movies based on my books. :D

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger lime said...

oh no! you CAN'T let him play the lead. let us cast your books. we'll do right by you ;)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger snavy said...

I agree with Lime - we should be your casting agents!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol, ladies. I'll see what I can work out...

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

I only went because hubs made me.

The whole time I'm sitting there screaming, "ALIAS COPYCAT!" in my head.

Of course, JJ Abrams should have known that Sidney Bristow can kick Ethan Hunt's bottom any day!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Oh, I don't think I've ever watched Alias, so I never made that connection. Maybe I should check it out...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.