Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Here's Lookin' at You Kid...

Have I mentioned my Aunt Jan is a professional photographer? She does some truly amazing work with a lens. What…you don’t believe me? Check it out for yourself, Rtistic Expressions.

Some of her photos look like they would make excellent book covers. Hmm…maybe I could work something out there. Anyhoo, if you are need of a great photographer, she is available and quite reasonably priced.

If you contact her, be sure to tell her that I sent you along.

7 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger lime said...

loved the miscellaneous shots and the sr portraits look like she tries to capture a personality instead of the standard boring hat/gown or /black off the shoulder drape. good stuff

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Just wondering - was that the world's shortest blog post yesterday? There ought to be a competition.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lime, she does do quite original work, no?

When I land my multi-book deal with that major publishing house, I'm gonna have her do my official author photo. :D

Lol, Sandra. It was a weekend of few words. It would be an interesting competition.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger lime said...

indeed she does, james. btw, it was interesting to see the origin of your profile pic ;)

lol @sandra

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yes, you are correct, it was taken from the same photo shoot. :D

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Wow ! She has some wonderful pics in her portfolio!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Doesn't she, Breazy?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.