Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good Morning!

Well, we dropped the boat in the water for the first time yesterday. I took my son to do a little fishing. The sun was shining, the birds singing, the fish…well, I don’t know what they were doing, but they weren’t biting. Oh, sure the occasional big boy leap out of the water near us as if to say, nanner nanner, but we didn’t even get so much as a nibble. Alas, it was fun to have a little quality father-son time.

We have another busy day ahead of us, so if you’ll excuse me…

Oh, and for those of you keeping score, my writer’s block broke yesterday evening and I wrote until nearly 2 this morning. Ah, it’s good to be writing again.


Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger lime said...

sounds like a wonderful time fish or no fish! glad to hear you're unblocked too. have a great weekend!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

ou're unblocked

Lol, it sounds like I just needed more fiber in my diet. :D All kidding aside, it was a blast on the lake. Have a great weekend yourself.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger lime said...

lol, yes, i had similar thoughts but i let it stand figuring you'd get a giggle ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.