Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Movie Review: Undead

I made my wife suffer through Undead. She is not nearly the fan of zombies that I am.

I laughed myself silly through this film, featuring Australian zombies, over anxious constables and wait for it…aliens.

Yes, this was a very cheesy zombie movie, but then I went into it expecting nothing more and I was entertained. My wife picked up her book and read after less than twenty minutes into it. It was a shame she missed the zombie fish attack the strong and silent protag weeks before the actual “outbreak”.

Berkeley is a tiny little fishing town. The quiet and calm are about to change in a big way. Meteorites fall from the sky, the particles of which spread the infection that turns the good townspeople into flesh eating zombies. To make matters worse, they have continued run ins with visitors from another planet.

What do aliens have to do with a zombie flick? Well, you will just have to watch it to find out.

If you are a fan of zombie movies (and I am), by all means check this out. If not, well I would skip this one.

Rating: 4 Stars




13 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

So that's a conditional 4 star recommendation? Only if you like the undead?

Your poor wife.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yes, she is so abused...lol. and the four star is conditional. flesh eating zombies aren't for everyone afterall.

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

I love zombie movies , and this actually sounds a bit like something the SCFI channel would have on . I love SCFI ! Have a good day ! :)

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger lime said...

LMAO!!! 'cheesy zombie movie' isn't that a bit redundant?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Sounds better than the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes....

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yes, then by all means pick this up, Breazy and have a good day yourself.

What are you trying to say, Lime? :D

Having seen both, I can safely say you are correct, Bernita.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous snavy said...

I love cheesy zombie movies!! Have you seen "Shaun of the Dead" yet?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Oh, yeah...I own it. :D

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lady M said...

ROFLMAO!

James... Your poor, poor, poor wife!

My condolences.

LOL!

Lady M
PS. My hubby hates comedy movies - I made him sit through Kung Fu Hustle. He wanted to kill me afterwards - while I was on the floor holding my guts in from laughing soooooo hard! I loved it... Truly a hesaidshesaid moment.

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Bathroom medicine cabinet weight loss pill Tote schweine http://www.movingcompany0.info Iris flower blue buy didrex mens coats Natural supplements for anxiety internet advertising Toyota scelicas online commodity trading Levaquin 200mg answering service Barcode+scanner Information on propecia

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.