Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, April 03, 2006

If it only it weren't so close to being true...

I apologize in advance, but this was too funny not to pass along. Enjoy, but not too much.

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and said,
"Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be sayin' a mass for the poor creature?"

Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal
in the church. But there is a new denomination down the lane, and there's
no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is
enough to donate for the service?"

Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya' tell
me the dog was Catholic?"


Terrible, terrible…I know. *Snickers*

7 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger lime said...

*giggles* hehehe

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! Good one !

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

:D AH....the power of faith...

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Laughed out loud. Really did.
Thank you, James.

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I'm glad to hear it, Bernita. :D

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger snavy said...

OMG!!! That is perfect!!! LOL!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I'm glad you liked it...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.