Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday was a good time

My son made three free throws yesterday during his basketball game. The boys played their little hearts out, but in the end…they came up short. They lost 26 to 17. I’m still proud as punch of them. They only have one game left to finish up the season.

Last night was my friend Amy’s birthday. A group of us got together to celebrate. We had a marvelous dinner at PF Chang’s. I can’t say enough good things about their food. If you are a fan of Chinese cuisine, this bistro is a must.

We moved on to fill the rest of the evening with spirits, laughter and yes…a little gambling. It was a good time had by all.

So how’s your weekend going?

6 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger lime said...

alright! road trip to oklahoma for chinese food!! good weekend for me. i'll probably blog about it tomorow.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

You should have come by... We could have hung out.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger lime said...

hehehe, could be fun!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

It was so crazy by the time I got here it was Monday again...

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yes, Lime...I'm sure it would be. :D

Lol! Sandra, I know the feeling.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

PF Chang's a great place for celebrations. You get Chinese food AND mixed drinks with fancy sliced fruit on the glasses!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.