Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Gripe Post

I am swiping this from LimeList ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason, don't say who they are, use each person only once.

1. You are a conniving, subversive, back-stabbing bastard and if you don’t quit trying to undermine my authority, I’m going to rip your balls off and shove them up your nostrils. (Ok, so I might actually have to say this one, but I will try my best not to).

2. Trust must be earned not given and quite frankly…I just don’t have that kind of time.

3. What the hell were you thinking?

4. Bite me.

5. Don’t worry…the acne outbreak just makes you look younger.

6. Could you be any dumber?

7. Get over yourself, nobody cares and we all talk about what a dumb ass you are as soon as you leave the room.

8. I’m sorry, you must have mistaken me for your whipping boy.

9. You’re not from this planet are you?

10. Geesh, I’d love for you to stay in my office and visit with my, but I really don’t want you to.

Go ahead and vent in the comments. You know you’ll feel better if you do.

16 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger lime said...

LOVE it! great list! big round of applause. #1 was especially excellent. and um, true confessions...i say 'bite me' often enough that my kids wanted to buy a t-shirt they saw that had it on the front. eeeeek. bad mommy!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Therapeutic, James!
Thought of #1 recently.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

thank you, ladies. :D I'm glad you liked them.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Great list! Hope I never piss you off.

And what a new look! What's prompted the change? Just dusting off blogger? I had to change mine last time when the template code went kerplewy - all blogs with that code went down.

But it's nice to be fresh and this is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, and those of us that love green.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I'm sure you won't, Sandra. :D I just thought it was time for a change and what...with St. Paddy's Day and all this seemed to fit the bill.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

oh yeah , now think about how good it would feel if you actually said those things to those people . I like the new look in here, when did you do it ? I was away most of the week so I will try to come back and read chapter 18 & 19 tomorrow or monday !

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger S. R. Hatcher said...

Ha........memorized a few.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

Yowzers! GREEN! Where's the spandex???

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Breazy, I just changed it yesterday. Yes, it might feel good at the moment to say these things, but I'm sure I would feel guilty about it afterwards. I'm getting soft in my old age. :D

I hope you never have to use them, Sharon.

Dana, I'll work on the spandex...

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger M. G. Tarquini said...

James, re: Number 9.

Actually, I am from another planet, Fettucini #11, a tiny planet, sixth out circling the fourh star on the right along the Tomato Gravy Way.

But why did you think that question would upset me?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

yeah I know what you mean , if I were to say those things or rather things that I want to say to people I would feel very guilty and end up apologizing . I don't think it has anything to do with age sweet man , I think it is your heart ! :)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, M.G. :D

Thanks, Breazy *Blushes*

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I'm working up to trying this..

My, my - you do have a way with words!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol, thanks Steph. I'll check in on you to see WHEN you post yours.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
American fridge freezers uk powerforce upright vacuum cleaners Dishwashers kitchenaid stainless Crossdressing voyeur Craps cash cash Erotic+lingerie 9malls com zyrtec

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.