Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Good Times...

My son’s Basketball team played one heck of a game yesterday. It was a close game, the final score 19-16, but they managed to pull it out. They only have a few games left, but I have to tell you, they have done a great job all season. I’m proud of each and every one of them.

In other news, we seem to be over the giant nasty plague that descended on our house the last couple of weeks. I haven’t been that sick since college. My freshman year, I caught some virus that probably mutated a thousand times before it infected me and that was very similar to the sickness that took me (and my family) a this time.

Well, I’m off to finish watching the first season of Lost. Yes, it is a seven DVD set and yes, it is totally worth the hours of mind-numbing sitting in front of the television to watch it.

I hope everyone is having a glorious weekend.

6 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Lady M said...

You have to tell all - how is Lost? I've got the set, it was a gift - but I haven't dared watch more than the first half of the first episode.

You aren't kidding about the crud kicking around everywhere lately. I think it's just ICK.

Hope you and the family feel better!

Lady M

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lady M said...

OH yes...

December 13th here.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I will probably write up a review sometime this week. I have to finish up an outline and a synopsis before I can move on.

thanks for the well wishes.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost as to the December 13th reference? What ever do you mean? :D

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

I'm wondering what clues you are picking up watching Lost on DVD???

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

there is a ton of stuff that i didn't catch the first time through.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger lime said...

yay for the team! they must have had great fun too. it's been so cold here i could take curling up and watching a full season of a really good show, while wrapped in a thick blanket.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.