Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

What I did on Friday Night...

I went to my OSFW meeting last night. It was a grand time. I heard several wonderful short stories. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them, but this guy had me in stitches. Brad Sinor and his wife Sue read a collaboration that—you know what, I don’t think I’m aloud to go into any details of their stories, so let’s just say that it was both funny and zombie-licious. Paul Batteiger spun a tale that has the potential to be huge. I can’t wait to read the story in its entirety. Warren Brown read a story that struck a particular chord with me, as he reflected some of my (I thought) personal views on religion and zealots.

MT Reiten was up to his usual standards of hilarity. He was the kind young gentleman that introduced me to the group. Richard Cox had a few good words of encouragement for me as I begin the query process for The Dance. All and all, the evening was wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.