Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Sunday

Ah, the Super Bowl Sunday. It is a time of camaraderie, gambling, heavy drinking, cheering and just an all around good time. Ok, I might be pointing out a few extremities, but you have to admit, whether you are a football fan or not, there is a certain draw to this time-honored event. Whether they are just tuning in for the commercials or they actually care about the game, tens of millions of viewers watch the big game.


As I am sure most of you know, The Steelers put it to The Seahawks last night. It wasn’t a great game, but it was a great time.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

9 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger lime said...

bah, i have a slightly different take as posted at asylime today.lol

glad you had a great time though :)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger M. G. Tarquini said...

Superbowl Sunday?

I wondered why it seemed so quiet around here.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Neither of you are big fans I take it. :D

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger lime said...

nope, not a big fan. i tried to play nice all season. i really did. i've more than had my fill though.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lisa S. said...

Didn't watch, my Pats weren't there. But glad the Steelers won. I like the old time teams, not these young upstarts.

My dad's side of the family were humungous football fans, as was my mom. Had an uncle who played for the NFL and AAFL from 1943-1946.
http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=SERGIGEO01

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

My husband watched the whole thing and I kept myself busy doing this and that and getting the kids in bed . I made the finger foods and dips for him to eat while watching though . Normally I am a big football fan but I just didn't have it in me yesterday . Is it alright if I email you with some questions about Medidate?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Sorry to hear that, Lime.

Lisa, That's cool about your uncle. I am a huge Pats fan. In fact I wore my Patriots jersey to watch the game yesterday.

Breazy, by all means email me.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Whirlpool whole house water filter 700 credit score Cyclobenzaprine ultram 20buy ionamin ionamin 259 $0.0532

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.