Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My iTunes Top Ten

John Scalzi has a meme posted showing off the top ten most-played tracks from your iPod/iTunes. Below is my stab at it. I’m not tagging anyone with this, but if you want to play along, please let me know or drop your list in my comments. If you don’t have iTunes, perhaps you could modify it by using whatever music software you prefer or for that matter just tell me the top ten songs you listen to most. Thanks for playing…

1. "We Used to Be Friends" by The Dandy Warhols – Wow, this is a fun song have you heard it? Then again, they have several songs out that I really enjoy.

2. "Losing my Favorite Game" by The Cardigans—This is an oldie but a goody. I’m not surprised to see it so high on the list.

3. "Gold Digger" by Kayne West -- this is one actually surprises me. I like the song, but I didn’t realize that I listened to it that much.

4. "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab for Cutie – This is another fun song, but oddly enough it reminds me of Sting. Isn’t that strange?

5. "I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor" by The Arctic Monkeys – This band is awesome. They’re a little dirty, a little raw and a whole lotta of talented.

6. "Denial Twist" by White Stripes – What list would be complete without a little White Stripes in it.

7. "Nth Degree" by Morningwood – Ok, I’m thinking this one should have been higher in my list, but whatever...

8. "When I’m Gone" by No Address – I am sure this one used to be at the top of the list, but I’m glad to see it’s still in here. This song absolutely rocks.

9. "These Things" by She Wants Revenge – Oh my, this band has a dirty mind, but I have to say I like it.

10. "Ugly" by The Exies – This song is sung with so much heart, I can’t help but like it.

Lime also has a music meme going, so please stop by and check hers out as well.

5 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger lime said...

wow, all sorts of new stuff for me to check out from your list. i love that! thanks also for the shoutout. have a great day, james:D

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

No problem, Lime. Let me know if you like these I have others I can suggest if you do.

Have a great day too.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger RC said...

gotta say...just heard of the Arctic Monkeys tuesday...and on NPR too...how sad is that.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

hummm I think I may tackle this list today .... if I can stay at my computer long enough to type it out, not an easy chore with all the kids home.......... someone come save meeeeeeeeeee

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.