Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Laugh 'til it Hurts

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll finally understand the dynamic relationship between Doc and Marty McFly. You must see Brokeback to the Future .


And in other news, my son’s team won again yesterday. It wasn’t quite the trouncing the handed out last week, but they played really well. I’m proud of the whole lot of ‘em.

And in still other news, my wife is hands down, the hottest woman I know. I would tell you why I felt the need to announce that, but what fun would that be?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

5 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger lime said...

LMAO @ brokeback to the future!!

Way to go Goody, jr and team!

And Wooohoo! Mrs. Goody, you are both very fortunate to have each other!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Bernita said...

That comment cements your Dear Guy status, James.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

That was a hilarious spoof. Now I don't need to see the real Brokeback Mountain...

And, James, you are a smart husband. =)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, ladies. Yes, I am very fortunate to have my wife, she is my rock.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hepa filters for use in all Aerostar minivan sexy asian nudes Making cum taste better tennis center Old miss baseball Central new york mortgage broker Nude pregant teens pictures Older woman hairy pussy Hardcore thong 1981 oldsmobile cars sale Asian horny anal Amature mature japanees woman pics thumbs Removal of hair color dishwasher grains of food Free home network security Free allergies shopping jobs Black history on tv Web servers iv iv Fat ass fans

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.