Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Opportunity Knocks

She may not be Miss Snark , but Elektra is offering a service to writers around the world. Yes, she has opened a full time Crap-O-Meter . Whether you post anything to the shredder blog or not, I am sure there will be some lessons learned for anyone who takes the time to read the comments.


So, drop by and check it out.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger M. G. Tarquini said...

You going to submit? Maybe I'll put my synopsis out there again. If I ever rewrite it.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

maybe, but it will be awhile. I have quite a bit of re-writes ahead of me, in the coming month. After that, I will probably give it another go.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.