Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Kicking It Up

As some of you may remember, last summer I signed up to take lessons at Apollo’s Karate. I only made it a month, before I had to drop the classes because I had a project that was going to eat up virtually all of my free time for months.

Well, I resumed my studies and last Thursday, I tested for my yellow belt. Yep, I officially advanced. Yep, I am still sore from the testing. It sure was fun though.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.


6 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

CONGRATS!!! Go James!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger lime said...

congratulations! good for you. good thing you have that hot tub to soothe the aching muscles!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Congratulations ! Keep us updated on your progress with Karate !

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Congrats! I once was close to advancing in Chitu-Ryu (likely haven't spelled that right) but then moved and couldn't find a place teaching the same style.

But I loved the discipline of it.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks everyone. I am really enjoying the class. I didn't realize how much I missed it, until I started training again.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! video editing programs

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.