Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Basketball Jones

I hate to use words like stomp when discussing children’s athletics, but I am not sure what else to say about a basketball game that ended up 20-2. Holy cow, my son’s team turned up the heat today. They played hard and had a good time doing it.

My son can flat move with the ball. It is amazing to watch someone so small have such control dribbling the ball while running. He still needs a little work with his shots, but he sure looks like a natural out there.

I am so proud of him and his entire team. They are a great bunch of kids.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

20-2? That was a whipping. A fleecing. Thoroughly thrashed. 'Thanks for coming out - oh wait, you didn't.'

Ouch for the team that lost. I hope they had fun...

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Dana Y. T. Lin said...

You can say it. The other team was STOMPED on. They got a good whooping from your son's team. It's okay...just don't go all Soccer-Daddy on your kid, and I think some healthy celebrating is okay.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger lime said...

wow, that was a serious routing! i can feel you beaming with pride for your son. :D

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you, ladies. I almost felt bad about how happy I was that they won by so much.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.