Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Blah....

It appears that I have contracted some nasty variant of the plague. Yes, that means I feel like death warmed over and I am just using the word plague to demonstrate how truly crappy I feel. It came over me all of the sudden yesterday evening.

It couldn’t come at worse time as I am trying to tie up some loose ends at work in hopes of taking the whole weekend off. Yeah, I don’t see me making it very far from home until this thing passes. Ah, such is life.

Normal posting will resume after my body decides to cooperate again.

Have a great weekend.

8 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger lime said...

yuck, rest up and feel better soon. it's no fun feeling like that

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sassy said...

Feel better!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Jerry said...

Goody,
I got the crud too. I think it's going around Tulsa big time. Get better.
Jerry

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Get well soon ! I will be praying for ya !

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger M. G. Tarquini said...

That's what happens when you stand around half-nekkid on the internet.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Jerry, I hope you get better soon too.

M.G. lol I have heard rumors of a nasty draft in cyberspace, but I failed to heed the warnings. :)

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Verizon+corporate+cell+phone+plans Keyword lexapro 20 mg http://www.wellbutrinsr9.info/I-need-a-picture-of-buspirone.html Fci fire alarm manuals http://www.arearugs2.info/usa-buspirone-rx.html baseball uniforms royal caribbean celebrity cruise adult videos xxx hardcore cooking school recipe 1st free cooking recipes.com buspirone alpharma Dsl web access Breast augmentation il Partion a new harddrive blackjack online

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.