Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Eat well, laugh hard and share your love. May your day be filled with joy and turkey comas.

I would also like to have a moment to consider the lives of those less fortunate. To the people out there that have no families, have no one to share this day with, or worse have a family, but can’t afford to feed them, know that you are in my thoughts today. I donate as much as I can, but I know that no matter how much I do, it will never be enough to help everyone and I’m sorry for that.

Now that I have that out of the way, I hope the rest of the day is filled with the creation of memories that will last a lifetime.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

8 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger lime said...

a very happy thanksgiving to you and your family, goody!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger halo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, everyone. Now, it's time to go stuff myself silly. :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too !

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Jerry said...

Goody,
Have a great Okie Thanksgiving. Wish I was there instead of here.
Jerry

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.