Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy HNT!

Pucker up, Buttercup!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Quest

I have traveled far and scoured the world
On a quest for the heart of a dark haired girl

With skin so soft that my temperature rises
Her body, so beautiful, holds many surprises

One look from her eyes starts my blood to boil
Makes a carefree man like a dog so loyal

She chained my heart on the night we first met
With fire and passion, so wild so wet

My soul burns for the smile in my dreams
To hold her in my arms near that rushing stream
To give her my love while the angels sing

My love was pure, strong, and bold
Whilst I watched her strip from head to toe

My mind reeled, my heart beat wild
My hands shook like a frightened child

Never such beauty have mine eyes beheld
My mind succumbed to her charms as my blood slowly swelled

We shared our bodies like fiends possessed
We gave each other everything, nothing more, nothing less

She caught my eye and gave me a smile
A smile that stopped the hands of time
Before she whispered in my ear, your soul is mine!

This is a poem that I wrote for Ryla (from the perspective of Jerry). Both of which are characters in my latest book, The Dance


Happy HNT!

45113638_202b79dc11
To play along, click this button and visit Osbasso.

31 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger lime said...

phew! glad you explained that poem since i saw a blonde wife this week! hehehe. adorable pucker! happy HNT!

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

LOL! Thanks lime. I put the disclaimer in there as much for my wife's benefit as anyone else's.

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Furzl said...

Great Pic

Stunning poem

Happy HNT all.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger yep, it's me.... said...

very nice.
Happy HNT

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I love the poem but I also love every word of The Dance !! Cute pic!! Happy HNT!!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT! Love the poem!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Great pic, and great poem!

Happy HNT!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

SMOOOCH!

Happy HNT!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger halo said...

Smooches ;) Happy HNT!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Ooooooh a two in one ! Great pic and poem Goody ! Happy HNT!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

Nice lips! Happy HNT!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Queen of Ass said...

The poem is beautiful, but the lips are edible.

Happy HNT!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sher said...

Looks like my husbands mouth!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Chelle said...

Gotta love goatees :) Happy HNT!!!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Lucifer said...

Aww kisses! Very alluring poem!!
Happy HNT!!!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger barefoot_mistress said...

Poke poke...nice lips! Happy HNT!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Wow! Thanks, everyone. I have really enjoyed reading your comments.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger it's all about me said...

happy HNT - lovely pout!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Chick said...

Great imagery...great poem.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

hhnt!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger CowGirl said...

Happy HNT! :)

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Femi-mommy said...

damn it why is it that dark haired woman are always sexy and mysterious and blondes and stupid and slutty?

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger JayneSays said...

Hey! Great kisser, gorgeous words! Happy HNT!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger addict said...

Awesome!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Back atcha!

"On a quest for the heart of a dark haired girl"

I'm a dark haired girl. =P

I LOVE the poem!!

Happy HNT, even though I'm not an HNT'er.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Iam glad everyone enjoyed the poem so much.

Now, the big trick will be to come up with something original for next week.

Thanks again, everyone for all the lovely comments.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger awaterpixie said...

oooh nice smoochers.. Happy HNT.. albite late.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Aww, lovely pic! And the poem is beautiful! Happy HNT!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Lay one on me, Big Daddy!

What a beautiful poem. Happy Late HNT!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! I'm glad you liked it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.