Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Funny Stuff...

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money" and she tried to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse shit all over her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse shit from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

"Well," she said, "I hope you've got a good appetite, because the electricity was cut off this morning."

10 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger lime said...

tooo funny! and may i congratulate you on your fine quiz results! i need to think of an appropriate award!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

I dearly love stories and those occasional news reports ( little old lady/old man/little kid kicks the living shit out of some purse snatcher/burglar) when the bitten bites, when the innocent and helpless turn the tables.
Thank you, Goody.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! Thanks, Bernita. I am a fan of the underdog myself.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Ha! Ha! Not too cornylike your usual jokes. This one is acyually good. Hee hee!

How ya been, Cuz?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger snavy said...

LOL & eeeewwwwww!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yep, that's just a bad day no matter how you cut it. :)

Leslie, I have been pretty good, but "oh my god" busy. How about yourself?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! I love that joke ! My uncle sent that to me a few months ago!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Wow! That's one of the best jokes I've read lately! Hahahahaha!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it blackberry sorbet turn pda pocket pc remote control http://www.personal-injury-attorney-califor.info/Surveillance_vcr.html Ibm info 21 printer problem all watches Gmc 2003 c5500 value Imitrex rrt antidepressant anxiety medication Computer system analysis and design Trigger finger pain relievers motorola mpx pda cell prices floatation swimwear lipoma treatment & liposuction listings business fax numbers bucks jackets Designer interior orlando 2002 cadillac exterior and interior colors Heating and air supply montgomery alabama

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.