Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Captain Destructo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is how I’ve spent my day so far. Destruction and mayhem are the themes of the day. Lol! I had to tear out an old structure to make room for a new addition. We are taking a small break to go look at a new Spa and then it’s back to the grindstone. I still have to cut all that wood into tiny little pieces. I know this may sound odd, but I really enjoy smashing things. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It will all be worth it, once we have the new seven person (one man, six women) spa to relax in. Sure seems like a lot of work up front, but I think we’ll be happy we did it in the long run.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger lime said...

when you are done how about coming to the poconos? we have a spa and need to a place to put it! sounds like it will be great when it is done!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Sure, thing! :) We actually went ahead and bought one. We found a six person one that we just couldn't reisit.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Ooooh I would really enjoy smashing things such as that ! Enjoy the new spa ! :)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Bye-bye deck! Hello relaxation!

Now why couldn't you have had the spa when we still lived up there?

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hobby awnings Automotive vin barcode reader Availability tamiflu Pilates mansfield tx http://www.data-recovery-from-hard-drive.info chitosan with vitamin c Ford mustang mac 1 chin spoiler dorm+area+rugs Wade football player ativan 27us27 Live free sex cam room com Table tennis net set tennis

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.