Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Blog Info

I borrowed this from Snavy.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?

Oh yeah, baby. Hot is my middle name. Lol! All kidding aside, I don’t dress any differently when I go to the grocery store than I do going anywhere else (other than clubbing).

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
No. I do not have photo shop – Perhaps I could look into that. I could erase some of the wrinkles around my eyes.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks e-mail you?

Yes, it used to give me fodder for the blog, but it still entertains me when I swap words with idgets.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
Not lie, per se…but I do tell stories (I mean actual stories, not out and out lies), so not everything you read here is true.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

No, not really. Why, do you think I am?

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No, it wouldn’t work. Anyone who knows me would know that I could no more stop writing than I could stop breathing.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?

No, the Haldol is working perfectly. My doctor said the voices in my head could take care of me from that point on.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

No to both.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
I have no idea what that means, so I am pretty sure I haven’t.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?

I would like to say more, but I hear that I am a bit of an asshole.

11. Do you have a job?

Yes and it is slowly trying to kill me. Just kidding, I love my day job. I have a great crew that works for me and some good friends that I work with. To top it all off, at the end of the day, I know I am doing my part to change the world.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Oh, hell yeah. Where do I sign up? Of course by decent it had better be at least 20% more than I make right now.

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
Everyone that is in my blogroll (Yes, I realize that I have already met a good deal of you).

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?

Myself, but it was only practice for when I could find someone willing to make out with me. :)

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I usually act like I have less. People generally treat you with more sincerity if they don’t think they can take advantage of you.

16. Does your family read your blog?

My mom and my sis do. And I have a couple of Aunts that check it out from time to time and we can't forget my lovely cousins that frequent these pages.

17. How old is your blog?
It was created in Apr 2004.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Not yet and Yes, I pan to take over the world through my prowess with a blog. First they become readers, then they become an army ready to topple governments while chanting my name!

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?

No, I am an open book, so to speak.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Yes, but it was in the form of books that the bloggers had published.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
No, I keep that hidden away with the money I get as a gigolo.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Do you think this blog says “look at me!” or do I need to try harder?
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
No.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
No, I would rather listen to just about any other artist.

25. Do you have enemies?
A few, but not as many as I have friends.

26. Are you lonely?
Only when my wife is away on business. It is a definite drawback to having a sugar mama.

27. Why bother?

It’s not a bother; it’s an obsession.

6 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger snavy said...

Awesome!!! I love your answers!! LOL on a bunch!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Bernita said...

Good job!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

I love your answers ! I was lauging out loud while reading some of them especially the one about Haldol! hehehe Have a good day ! :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! Thanks, everyone. I recieved an email from my other blog (Which doesn't allow comments to be displayed), telling me that they liked getting to know me better through these quizzes. My response was that the answers I give, generally aren't sincere and are written to make people smile, wonder or both.

To which she replied, Like I said, I'm still getting to know you, the answers you don't give in sincerity, can be as telling as ones that come from the heart.

Was that a deep conversation for an email exchange or what?

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger lime said...

i missed that this post was here during my bleary eyed hectic morning. loved the answers bunches!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hmmmm... very, VERY interesting. I may have to steal this meme...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.