Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Went to Oktoberfest and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

It has been graciously brought to my attention that I have yet to post a picture of the Goody’s World Tees. I had the brilliant idea of asking my wife to model the shirt, as she is far more photogenic than I. Sadly, she had a sudden spell of shyness and you are now stuck with my ugly mug above the logo. Believe me, the T-shirt looks way better on my wife, but at least you can still see it.

I know of at least one other person who would like one of these bad laddies, but if anyone else is interested, by all means drop me a line. If I can generate enough interest to warrant another order, I will get some more made next week. The cost will be $15 each (that includes shipping and handling).

Oh, and here are the pics:


























13 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger lime said...

i am sure your wife is adorable in every way but stop downing yourself. your mug can sell plenty of books or t-shirts!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Yeah I agree with Lime ! :)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger snavy said...

Goody - you are one fine looking man!!!

Love the t-shirt!!

Now take it off and play HNT! hehehe

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! Thank you, ladies.

I have thought about HNT, but I just have never got around to it.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger lime said...

begins the hnt chant. h-n-t, h-n-t, h-n-t......you don't have to be risque to play. i haven't even had a digital camera until this week.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! I will give you a solid maybe...

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger lime said...

lol, firm as jello then! hehehe

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Right on! Cool shirt!

You should play HNT too! ;)

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger snavy said...

{Whispers} - come on, you know you want to! All the cool kids are doing it!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Robin said...

That really is a good picture of you. As for the shirt, I still like "Gotta Get a Goody" better, but I suppose it's okay. ;)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks,Robin,
You may have noticed that I am now sporting my winter beard. I used to let it cover more of my face, but my wife insisted that I keep it trimmed down.

"Gotta Get a Goody" is a really good slogan too.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Do I get a family discount?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! Shoot me an e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.