Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

To Meme or not to Meme...

I received this meme from Lime, though not officially : D.

1) My uncle once: promised to give a Harley Davidson to the first one of his son’s that gave him a grandson.

2) Never again in my life: do I want to have another motorcycle accident.

3) When I was five: I had already lived in five states.

4) High School was: in a different city every year.

5) I will never forget: the first time I saw someone die.

6) I once met: Anne Rice who sent me on the path of writing vampire novels.

7) There's this girl I know who: is both the sweetest and meanest girl you have ever met and usually in the same converation.

8) Once, at a bar: I let a strange woman pick me up, bring me to her home and take advantage of me (Only once, I swear! :D)

9) By noon I'm usually: writing.

10) Last night I: was asleep by 9.

11) If I had only: you know what? I have no regrets. I like where my life is right now and if I had done things differently, I might not have made it to this same point.

12) Next time I go to church: I will probably be in a casket being viewed by loved ones.

13) What worries me most: is failing to do something significant with my life.

14) When I turn my head right, I see: the couch we bought for our Great Dane.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my fishtank.

16) You know I'm lying when: there is no other way to protect those I love.

17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: parachute pants.

18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Macbeth.

19) By this time, next year: I'll be a published author.

20) A better name for me would be: I’ve had so many, but you can call me dad (Do you know what movie that is from?).

21) I have a hard time understanding: the complete workings of the female mind.

22) If I ever go back to school I'll: study whatever strikes my fancy.

23) You know I like you if: I don’t ignore you.

24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: whoever helped me most to attain that honor.

25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: the makings of the greatest punk band ever
26) Take my advice, never: stab yourself in the hand.

27) My ideal breakfast is: a giant omelet with three kinds of cheese and every meat imaginable.

28) A song I love, but do not have is: I got nothing on this one.

29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: bringing an appetite.

30) Why won't anyone: do my laundry for me.

31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: be prepared for a night of fun.

32) I'd stop my wedding for: a natural disaster, but that’s about it.

33) The world could do without: intolerance.

34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: actually put the whole thing in my mouth.

35) My favorite blonde is: my wife.

36) Paperclips are more useful than: grass clippings.

37) San Diego means: Saint James

38) And by the way: anyone who wants to join in the fun, by all means have at it.

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger snavy said...

Great answers - both funny and serious!!

Was wondering when you'd get to this! :p

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger lime said...

thanks for being a sport, goody. i loved your list! were yo ua military kid that yo umoved around so much?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I was going to post this yesterday but I wanted to give the Dance a full day to itself.

Lime, I was raised by a pack of gypsys. lol! Actually, I wasn't nor was I a military kid, but the answer is more than I will probably share here in the comment threads. sorry...

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger lime said...

no problem, goody. was just curious, but never want anyone to feel pressured. thanks for playing though. i got a real kick out of your answers and enjoyed learning more about you. no apology needed :)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Intresting asnwers.:) I did this one too, but was more silly than serious.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I did this one as well and I was a bit serious and silly ! I had fun doing it though . I like your answers ! :)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, everyone. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.