Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Silence is Bliss...

I don’t have a lot to say this morning. I woke up in an unusually foul mood, though I am not sure what that’s all about. Well, I have a hunch, but I am trying like hell to take the high road. Have you ever been exposed to a person that was so slimy that you felt like you need to take a shower after just being in their presence?

This person is what it must have been like to be around Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. All smiles and idle chit chat, then bam… sucker punch from out of nowhere. Meh, I could go on, but this person isn’t worth me wasting much more time than that on them.

Therefore, in lieu of an actual post, I would like to direct you to a few other blogs to entertain you. These I just ran across on Sunday, but they are shaping up to be good reads.

Jeff Mariotte
Laurell K. Hamilton
Tony Frazier

And I also want to direct your attention to a wonderful story about a scam artist that gets her comeuppance and then some. Be sure to leave her a comment or two. I would hate for her to stop sharing her stories because she thought no one was reading them.

Thanks for playing…

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Good morning Goody ! I hope your day gets better than what it has started out. I can't stand to be around people like that they make me want to pull my baseball bat out and hit away on their person!:)

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, Breazy. The thought crossed my mind as well.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

If you decide to go in the direction of the bat , call me ! I have a bat that is loaded . My husband had it made when he played softball last year to use against a team that kept cheating. It has an extraordinary bounce to it ! LOL! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.