Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Weekend Rents

The other movie was Longest Yard with Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Nelly, Michael Irvin, and the list goes on and on. Adam Sandler plays a nefarious quarterback who was kicked out of the league for shaving points. His life spirals out of control and he soon finds himself in prison. Without going into to many specifics, events transpire that set up a scenario in which the guards have a football team and the convicts have a football team. When they meet, yeah...sparks fly. I laughed my ass off through this thing. The cheerleaders for the convicts alone was worth the price of the rental. I give this movie a giant thumbs up as well.


8 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger snavy said...

Cheerleaders??!! Why didn't you just say that first? LOL!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I guess I could have lead with that, but it was actually a seemingly failed attempt at sarcasm. The "cheerleaders" are just other convicts dressed in cheerleading uniforms. Though, not sexy , they were damn funny. :)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

My husband bought this movie the day it hit the shelves and we loved it ! Like you said the cheerleaders were hilarious. I thought it was neat that they had alot of the cast from the original . :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I did too, it wouldn't have seemed right if they hadn't given a nod to the original.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Cool glad to hear good things about it, I'd been skeptical to rent. Now I suppose I will.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I think you'll like it. Few remakes are ever as good as the orignal, but this one comes damn close.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Xenical hgh phentermine rapid opiate detox rapid opiate loan silk flowers retirement plan rollover to ira Faux stone furniture credit report Home equity loans for average credit score pmdd zoloft meridia Time warners internet cable connection Designer leather automotive interior Cheap pda software Latex candle ring quit smoking Difference prozac fluoxetine Pph and high blood pressure numbers Discover credit cards umax ppc take credit card over the web

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.