Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've been tagged as well!

The lovely Mrs. Breazy has tagged me with this meme:

The Rules:
1. go into your archive
2. find your 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence (or closest to)
4. post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions
5. tag 5 other people to do the same

Here is my 23rd post (of my last recorded archive, I started in 2004 so there are several posts that have went into nether space), 5th sentence:
I just assumed since you were a fellow writer, it would be alright to call you James.

The title of my post was "Hurt Feelers". For a while I was doing a “Questions from readers segment”, in hopes of sharing what little bit of this industry I have learned with other aspiring writers. I gave some advice to one particular writer that took it all out of context. Indecently, if memory serves correct, that was the last time I played the “Questions and Answers” game.

This is a fun meme, but I don’t feel right passing it to specific people, so anyone who wants to play along…go for it. Just drop me a line if you do, so that I can cruise by and read your responses.

7 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger snavy said...

I was tagged by Thom but I did not tag anyone. I do like seeing oyher people's past posts though.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Me too! It's often so hard to tell who actually enjoys doing these memes and who is annoyed by them, that I rarely tag someone else.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Thank you , thank you , thank you ! I am sorry to tag you but if I ever tag you , let it be known that if you don't do it that is fine . I normally don't even do the meme thing and when I do I don't tag but this one looked interesting to me . Your 23rd post , 5th sentence didn't make you look like an ass ! :)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger bsoholic said...

I normally don't do the meme things either, but I did this one because I was having a slow day, and it was a rather easy meme.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

It is an interesting one, that's for sure!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger lime said...

it's been kind of fun to see the memes and the responses. thanks for playing!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

lol! no problem, lime

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.