Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Humor me...

My wife, being the beautiful blonde that she is, often receives blonde jokes. After so many years of this ritual, she has actually grown to enjoy (mostly) them. Here is the latest to hit our inbox:

Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.
An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting into your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"
The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick."

I know this is short, but we are off to the fair. If we get back early enough, I will do up a proper post on that. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

8 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO! I love the blonde jokes . Like your wife I always get them since I am blonde . Have fun at the fair. You must be going to the same fair that Brian at Audience Of 1 went to. He lived near Leslie I think and he took his family to the fair and they all had a good time ! :)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger lime said...

Have a great time! I love our big state fair. Btw, a blonde walked into a bar. She said , "ouch!"

forgive me, hehehe

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Breazy, yep it's the same one that Brian went to. It was a blast. I will fill everyone in on it later.

Lime, that was cute! :) no need for foriveness.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger lime said...

hehehe, thanks!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

LOL, I've heard that joke only without the blonde part, just city workers. Which also shows how people feel about city workers.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

S and I are two of the very few intelligent blondes in the world. We scoff at your terribly corny jokes.

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP barcode scanners wands Florida harassment center accutane advice mesotherapy and titan physicians in encino sherman oaks Treatments for acne Boneco humidifier evaporator Transvestite bridalman transsexual subaru Pics and generic picture valium florida accutane lawyer 36036 2005-05-26 0 evista brasil online pharmacy no prescription accutane 20 Bathroom faucets fixtures

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.