Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, September 12, 2005

We have a winner...

Today’s the day that I announce a winner for the slogan contest. Let me tell you, this was an absolutely brutal decision to make. So many of the entries were just…outstanding, that I found it nearly impossible to pick just one. In a perfect world, I would make them all winners and have a T-shirt made with each slogan. Sadly, there can be only one (kind of like the movie Highlander).

And the winner is: “What’s your fantasy?” by Kimberly Swinehart.
Ms. Swinehart please drop me an e-mail and I will see to it that you receive your prize.

I would like to thank everyone who participated. You’re creativity absolutely floored me. I shall have to see if I can have more such contests in the future.

7 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger snavy said...

Very cool! Where do I order mt t-shirt??

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

If you want me one, shoot me an e-mail to let me know what size you want. I think they wind up running about ten bucks each, but I will have to get back to you on that to let you know for sure.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

Great idea Goody! and Congratulations Kimberly Swinehart ! :)

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Yes, excellent idea--and a great slogan.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks Patry and Breazy. It's all part of my master plan to slowly dominate the world, using nothing but sublimenal messages buried in my books. Oh, did I say that out loud? :)

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site free pictures of nude teen women botox injections for myofascial pain milfs http://www.home-insurance-pittsburgh.info/buy-patanol-online.html Advanced appliance 1999 gmc sierra maintenance ferrari parfum fast making money runescape appliances newport north carolina Fridges and freezers Pool table cover craps Adware popups how to edit registry http://www.medical-malpractice-attorny.info control lights appliances Toxicity of unscented dryer sheets

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.