Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

May I have your attention, please?

I would like to take a minute to pull your attention away from the horror that has befallen New Orleans. As I scrolled through a few new blogs today, I ran across one that stood out with its call for help in a time of need. News from The Zack Company, Inc. is a blog ran by Andrew Zack, a seasoned literary agent.

If you get a chance, stop by and read his take on the state of charitable contributions. I think you’ll find that it makes sense.

In other news, I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow is the last day that I will be accepting submissions for the slogan contest. I am still in awe at the quality material that everyone has sent in so far. I will announce the winner on Monday, so be sure to drop by and see who won the free T-shirt.

5 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Can I have a free t-shirt anyway? Hee hee! I hope you go with Mrs. Goody's idea. She said it best.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I will let her know. Ultimately, she will help decide whe winner anyway.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Antidepressants magazine products advertising online Oldsmobile cutlass 442 web site Adipex 37.5mg health insurance lead Two pole gfi circuit breakers Tell city furniture ps2 bypass rig motherboard circuit breaker Drug store cherry tree pennsylvania sample aftershave free square d circuit breaker mount

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.