Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Madness, Mayhem, and er...Marketing

Douglas Clegg is a marketing genius. Click on this link to watch the trailer for his new book, The Priest of Blood. That’s right ladies and gentlemen; I said trailer. The video is just…brilliant. To read a little bit about his method behind the madness click here. Much props to you, Doug.

Please swing by and check it out. After you see this thing, I will be shocked…nay, utterly frickin’ amazed if you don’t want to read this book.

I wonder if I can get one of these puppies for Drums of the Nunne’hi when it comes out.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger snavy said...

That was AWESOME!!!!! You have to do that!! So cool!!!!!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

OMG!! What a good idea! That is defiantely going to be a good read . I really like reading about vampires and things of the dark side . I can't wait for your book to come out and I absolutely love the title you choose . :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Snavylyn, I would sure like to see it happen.

Breazy, thanks...I'm hoping it will be a catchy title.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... vitamins supplements tupac ft biggie running tabs 1989 cadillac e&g Best image editing software to restore old photos Ice hockey gear refrigerators ge In line humidifier sport medicina Why is it hard to quit smoking Door software Questions prospective small business accounting

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.