Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ann Crispin has a blog!

Do you remember last week when I did the book review of Storms of Destiny by A.C. Crispin? Well, as luck would have it, she has now started a blog. She will be covering topics that will concern any aspiring writer (and I am sure a few veterans as well). Not only will she offer writing advice, but she will also provide information about scam artists in the publishing industry. Either topic by itself would warrant a drop by, but put them together and…yeah, it quickly becomes a must read.

So, I urge you to drop by and give her a warm welcome to the blogosphere. You can find it here. I will also add it to the blogroll for future reference.

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I would like to add her to my blogroll as well . Ya never know , I might pick up a few tips from her myself. I left a comment on her blog and told her that you sent me . Thanks and have a good weekend!:)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Right on, or should I say Write on! :) You have a wonderful weekend sans kids as well.

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous used luxury car san diego said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my used luxury car san diego site.
Good luck!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous used car tucson az said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my used car tucson az site.
Good luck!

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing classes

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.