Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tagged again....:)

I was tagged by Breazy with the following meme:

What was I doing 10 years ago ?
Just getting adjusted to my first job out of college, Lowrance Electronics.

What was I doing 5 years ago ?
Go out to clubs with my future wife flying wingman for me. Yeah, she rocks.

What was I doing 1 year ago ?
Working seven days a week, 12 hours a day. God, I love to hate the big projects.

What was I doing yesterday morning ?
Trying to get a little writing in before I headed off to work.

What will I be doing today and tomorrow ?
Writing, working, playing, loving, living and be thankful for the life I have.

5 snacks I enjoy ?
Oreos, chips, skittles, suckers, slim jims.

5 bands or singers of which I know most of their stuff ?
NIN , Molly’s Yes , Seether , AC/DC and White Stripes.

What would I do with $100,000 ?
If it were free and clear, no strings attached…I would spend it all on promotional material for my new book.

5 locations I would run away to ?
Sicily, Rome, Cozumel , Tahoe and Albuquerque.

5 bad habits ?
Smoking , eating badly, drinking too much soda, driving fast and well I could only come up with four right now.

5 things I like doing ?
Writing, wakeboarding, reading, vacationing , and watching movies.

5 things I would never wear ?
Speedo, MC Hammer pants, platform shoes , plaid and er…a miniskirt.

5 tv shows I like ?
Las Vegas, Fear Factor, Medium , Sopranos and Entourage.

5 movies I like ?
Constantine, Lord of The Rings , Gladiator and Troy

5 famous people I would like to meet ?
Angelina Jolie , Jack Black , Jessica Alba, Vin Diesel and Anne Rice

5 biggest joys at the moment ?
My wife, my son, my family, my pets and listening to music

5 favorite toys ?
Boat/Wakeboard, Sea Doo, PS2 , PC and my Mad Max G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip.

I tag ?
You know what…it’s open to anyone who wants to play. Go crazy; just let me know if you do so that I can see your answers.

14 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Gosh, I'm such a bitch and have not ever participated when I've been tagged.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

That doesn't make you a bitch, just anti-social. Just kidding.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Goody ! Sorry about the tag. Most of the time I don't participate in the meme's but I decided this one was a little different . Thanks for doing it ! :)

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Hey, no need to apologize. I haven't done one in a while, so it was kind of fun. :)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Good , I am glad you enjoyed it . I normally do not take part in the meme's and when I do I usually don't tag others . I make it a free for all , so to speak ! :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Slim Jims, eh? Well, slim Jim thinks you're pretty cool too. Hee hee!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! Now, that's just not right.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Just thought I'd annoy you like you have annoyed me...

Care Bears are coming to your town.
They'll pick you up when you're feeling down.
They're watching you from up above,
Filling your dreams with caring and love.


Thank you and have a nice day. :)

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Ah...but the important thing is that lil' red likes it right? :)

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am NOT anti-social, now quit talking to me.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! :)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Yes, she likes it and so does Little Bones. But Mommy gets annoyed hearing it over and over and over and over... You know what? You'd be surprised at how many children's songs and toy songs I can sing by memory. I think I'm going mad. And the latest song to make my brain go insane is all thanks to my wonderful Cousin Goody. Thank you so much - REALLY, I mean that. Hee hee!

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.