Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Release of Peeps

Wow, check out this pic that Scott Westerfeld has on his blog.



Is that not one of the most disturbing yet tantalizing images you have ever seen?

Yes, this is the day that Peeps bares its fangs. Yes, I said fangs; Mr. Westerfeld has put a new spin on vampires. He treats vampirism as a parasite. Once someone has been infected they become parasite positive, hence Peeps. I read on his blog that the original title was Single White Parasite, but was change at the suggestion of the editor. Sadly, I kind of dug SFP, but then what do I know?

Please visit his blog for more details or you can visit just for the sheer entertainment of it. You’ll notice that I have him in my blogroll and yes, I visit his blog often. Drop by and give him a big ol’ congrats on his latest release.

If you get a chance, pick up a copy…I know I will.

5 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I want my mom!

Thanks for spooking me. I hope I never have a girl.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

But I love little girls! I'm so confused now.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol happy to help! or hurt or...oh hell, now I am confused too. :D

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

That's funky. And stop talking about little girls like they're evil! Little Leslie is an angel!!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Play that funky music! :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.