Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Google Me, Baby!!!!!

I am taking a page out of the John Scalzi book of technological advancement (You thought I was going to say Old Man’s War or Agent to the Stars when you saw book, didn’t you). I have downloaded Google Talk. It is an Instant Messenger from…well, Google. These people are going to take over the world. They have so many beta programs floating around, it makes you wonder how they made the leap from search engine to…everything that has to do with software.

I haven’t used an IM in years. I had an ICQ account about five years ago, but I haven’t used one since. I figure I will give this a try, at least for awhile. If I don’t like it, I can always cancel it later, not strings attached.

I will be using jgoodman71@gmail.com for my contact info. Feel free to add me to your contacts list.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

That is awesome Goody ! I use gmail as well but I didn't know that they had the messenger going yet ! YAY! Now I have something new to go download. Thanks Goody . Oh yeah I am eazybreazy@gmail.com ! :)

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

It seems pretty easy to use so far.

I will add you to the contacts when I get home this evening.

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.