Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Busy Weekend

Ah, the pitter-patter of little feet…well, in this instance the running through the house, up and down the stairs, jumping off chairs and stools sound of little feet, but we are having a good time. My niece and nephew stayed with us last night and we have been having a grand ‘ol time of it since they arrived.

We spent most of yesterday at the lake. When it was time to go our family had grown. I love it when they come stay the night. Ty has kids to play with and I…well, I just like kids, as long as I get to send most of them home after I have spoiled them rotten for a few days.

Of course, as it has taken me nearly three hours to piece together this much of a post; I realize that if I had three kids of my own, I probably wouldn’t get much writing done. So, I will close for now and hope to write a better post after the party (my son’s Birthday). I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Breazy said...

I have three children ,ages 13,10 & 7, the only time that I have to do decent posts are when they are in school and I am breaking from my work . Hope the y'all have fun with the birthday party ! :)

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thank you and we did. I am very pleased with the way everything turned out.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger JohnH985 said...

Happy birthday to your son. Sorry, I know I'm a little late, but it's been kind of busy around here, just getting a chance to check your posts out today.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, John. No worries...I understand busy.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.