Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Smells like bacon.

Once there were three little pigs. The first pig walked into a bar and asked the bartender, " How many beers do you sell?"
"We sell 5 beers."
"Can I have 6 beers please."
"Sure!"
So the bartender gets the first little pig 6 beers.
The pig drinks all 6 and asks the bartender "Where is the bathroom?"
"Down the hall and to the left".
The next day the second little pig comes in and says "How many beers do you sell?"
"We sell 6 beers".
So, the little pig asks for 7 beers, he drinks them all and says "where's the bathroom?"
"Down the hall and to the left".
The next day the third little pig comes in and says "How many beers do you sell?" The bartender says "7", so the little pig asks for 8 beers.
He drinks them all and the bartender says "Let me guess, you're going to ask me where the bathroom is, right?"
"No because I'm the little piggy who goes wee wee wee wee all the way home!!!"

5 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Oh. My. gawd. That's probably the corniest of them all, James.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Yes...I dug that out of the nearly forgotten recesses of my mind just for you.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

it might be corny but it still made me laugh !

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Glad to hear it!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.