Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, July 18, 2005

A change of pace...

Ok, I have been catching a lot of flack lately about when I am going to finish The Dance. My normal response is something along the lines of “I only post a chapter a week, it could take a while. To help remedy that situation, I will be posting an extra chapter from time to time. I would like to say that I will be posting two a week from now on, but I just don’t know if that is going to happen; I am also working on the 3rd book in my Plains series (You know…my vampire stories).

I will try it for a while and see how it goes. Remember, it’s not too late for your comments to make a difference in how the story unfolds.

On a side note, I have also posted my 2nd KABBU interview. Drop by and let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Post whatever, whenever. If someone doesn't like that, then they can go kick rocks. I'll still be here reading.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Lol! I appreciate that.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.