Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Book Update

As most of you know, my first book Drums of the Nunne’hi is coming out this year. I received an update from my publisher last night and I thought I would pass it along. We had hoped that it would be ready for release by August, but (now, bear with me because I know this is unheard of) there have been a few snags. Though, it is not nearly as bad as some of the problems that I have heard of other authors having. We are now looking at a September release.

Not to shabby, if you ask me. I wrote the book this year and I will see it in print…this year. Who could ask for more?

I will let you know when I find out more.

8 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Breazy said...

Congratulations again ! I can't wait til your book is released so I can go out and buy it .

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks, I can't wait either.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to actually see it happen!!! It's very exciting!
Now when is the next chapter of "The Dance" hehehehe
I can't help it. It's my favorite

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

The next chapter is complete. I am just waiting until Friday to post it. That actually brings up a thought. I may put it out there to see if anyone is interesting in seeing say...two chapters a week. I will have to get back to you on that.

p.s. it is ok for you to sign a name (even if it is just your first) so that I know who to address when I respond to your comments.

Thanks,

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hey! That's great! What's one month? Nothing! Just a month, and you'll be published! I'm so excited for you! Way to go!

(Just don't forget to give me my autographed copy as soon as you have the book in your hand.)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

I won't forget, I promise.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger JohnH985 said...

Thats great news! I can't wait to see it.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

You and me both, John

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.