Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weekend Update

Friday night was the 20th Annual Kidney Klassic 5K run. My wife and I, along with Kathy Bigger, Brad Bunch and Kim Swineheart represented our company in the corporate 5K relay race. We took 3rd place out of 9 teams. It was a great time and a good run for a good cause. I want to thank all of my teammates for making such a great effort. Hopefully, I will be completely over my pertussis by the time we try this again and I will be able to do a little more to help the team out. Oh, and thanks to whichever one of you picked my lung up off the track for me.

Well, I realize this is a short post, but I am in the process of putting things in order for my trip next week. If I haven’t mentioned it before, I am going to Vegas, baby…yeah! (Imagine the last bit said in my best Austin Powers imitation). So, the blog will be very quiet next week as I am not planning on touching a computer for the entire vacation (gasp…oh, the horror). Don’t worry, I will be back in full swing on the following week.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I'm drunk...who fucking cares!!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Uh...okay?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.