Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Making Sparks

Well, things are going to be a little dead here until Sunday. I am going to my first ever Bike Rally. It is being held in Central Oklahoma and is touted to be the Sturgis of the Midwest. It should be a weekend filled with lots of bikes, lots of games and lots of fun. Maybe, I will see some of you there.

I will give everyone a proper report when I return. Who knows…I may even have a few pictures to post. I still have quite a bit of preparing to do, so I will leave it at that for now. Remember, keep the wind in your hair, the bugs away from your teeth and at least one wheel on the road. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.