Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Personality Tests

I ran across two quizzes that I got a big kick out of and thought I would pass them along.

The first one is: Which Doctor (from Doctor Who) are you? My results were:

3doc
You are the third Doctor! Well, you certainly know
how to dress. Even people saving time and space
have to look good, I suppose. You're not overly
fond of the military. Strange how you ended up
working for them. You can be a bit
egotisitical, but this is tempered by your
genuine dedication to putting right the wrongs
caused by evil men and monsters and your
sincere affection for those around you.


Which Doctor (from Doctor Who) Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


The second one is: Which Star Trek Captain are you? My results for this one were:

You Are Captain James T. Kirk!
Perhaps the most legendary of all Starfleet
Captains, you are as fast with your phaser as
you are too bed various beautiful aliens.
However, you also have a skill for diplomacy
when you want. You have an extremely keen mind
that can outhink nearly any opponet. You
inspire almost outlandish loyalty in your crew
- and you better like them because you're not
going to get rid of them!


Which Star Trek Captain Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

These quizzes definitely put a smile on my face. Take the quiz and drop me a line to let me know how you ranked or you can just wait until I post this on my other blog and leave your results in the comments for the entire world to see.

Thanks for playing!

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.