Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Your Mother is always with you. She's the whisper of the leaves as you

walk down the street, she's the smell of certain foods you remember,

flowers you pick and perfume that she wore, she's the cool hand on

your brow when you're not feeling well, she's your breath in the air

on a cold winter's day. She is the sound of the rain that lulls you to

sleep, the colors of a rainbow, she is Christmas morning.


Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she's crystallized in

every tear drop. A mother shows every emotion........... happiness,

sadness, fear, jealousy, love, hate, anger, helplessness, excitement,

joy, sorrow..... and all the while, hoping and praying you will only

know the good feelings in life. She's the place you came from, your

first home, and she's the map you follow with every step you take.

She's your first love, your first friend, your first heartbreak, but

nothing on earth can separate you. Not time, not space...............not even death!

5 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger JohnH985 said...

Very nice. I've been doing a lot of thinking about parents lately as you know from my posts. Very nice words about mothers.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Thanks John. How is your dad doing? Better, I hope.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger JohnH985 said...

We'll find more out Thursday, that's the day they operate. The doctors seem to think they caught it in time, but I'll just be glad when the day is over so we'll know for sure.

On another note..I thought the cover to Diebold was really cool too. I don't know how much into comics you are, but Mike Zeck is a pretty big name, he's done a lot of work for Marvel, DC and a host of other companies. Sam Kieth who did the other cover created the Maxx that was on MTV. We (the artist on Diebold) got lucky. Brian knew Mike, I knew Sam, and both of them were good enough guys to do a cover for us for free.

Whew, didn't mean to go on for so long, but when I start talking about comics I tend to ramble.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

That's quite alright. There are certain comics that I have followed for years. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am a die hard fan, but I still enjoy a well drawn comic.

I will keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.