Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crime and Punishment

Once there was a parrot and he swore like a sailor. He belonged to a goody-goody little old man. The old man said, "Parrot, if you don't stop swearing, I will put you in a box!" The parrot kept on swearing. So the little old man put him in a box. The parrot kicked the sides and scratched at the box until the old man took him out.

The parrot kept on swearing. The little old man said, "If you don't stop swearing, I will put you in a cupboard!"

The parrot kept right on swearing. So the little old man put the parrot in the cupboard. The parrot was kicking the walls and making a lot of racket until the little old man finally took him out.

The parrot kept swearing so the little old man said, "If you keep swearing, I am going to put you in the freezer!" The parrot kept right on swearing so the little old man put him in the freezer.

The bird was making quite a racket for about 5 minutes then it was all quiet. The Little Old Man was beginning to get scared, so he opened up the freezer. The bird quietly stepped out, his hands folded in front of him.

He said, "I will be good as long as I live! By the way, what did the chicken do?"

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Where do you get these?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

It is just a recycled joke that I heard when I worked at Lowrance.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Most are pretty cheesy, funny, but still cheesy. No offense. If you were getting them from a joke book or something, I was going to suggest you get a different book. Ha! Ha! Now that's funny!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Some of the others I recieve by e-mail from various parties. but yeah the cheesiest ones are recycled! :)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I love cheesy jokes like these. These are jokes you can tell in front of kids.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

And have...My son is seven years old.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.