Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

But, I’m leavin’ on a jet plane
Don’t know when I’ll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go


You're welcome for putting that song in your head.

Yes, I know what you are thinking. It’s Friday, where the hell is the latest chapter of The Dance? Well, I don’t have one for this week. Let’s just say it has been a hectic week. Not only have I had to deal with the shuffling of personnel, but I have been trying to spend a little extra time with the Mrs. She is leaving for Germany tomorrow and well…Ok, I just like spending time with her. Is that a crime? This is a really big deal for her and I am proud as hell that the opportunity was given to her (actually, nothing was given, she earns everything she gets).

I’ll tell you what, if you are really heart broke that I left you with that cliff hanger last week and that I dropped the ball for this week, I will write to chapters and post them for next week. I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of extra writing in the coming days. Must…keep…mind busy; can’t…think…of extended periods of time without the feel of her…touch, the taste of her…lips, and her breath on my neck. Oh, my! Now these are the exact thoughts that I must avoid until she returns.

Well, I think I hear her moving around upstairs so I had better be on my way. We are going to have an us day and it sounds like it is about to start.

Before I go, I will leave you with something to ponder.

I remember standing in line to watch the first three (well actually IV,V,VI but you know what I mean) Star Wars movies multiple times. Yes, I fell for the hype and yes, I tried to set a record for the amount of time a single movie could be seen in our local theater. I have always been a bit of a Star Wars geek, but I don’t think I have ever been as geeky as these guys.
Anyhoo, after saying all that, is it wrong that I am actually more excited about the release of the Hitchhiker’s Guide than I am about the final installment of Star Wars?

4 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

The Star Wars geek guys is a broken link.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger JohnH985 said...

I was one of those geeks watching the first 3 Star Wars movies, but the last two...I waited till the first one was out for awhile before I saw it in the theater and the second I never saw until it was on video, but still...I'm kind of excited about this one. Darth Varder is born! I keep thinking he can't screw this one up.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger James Goodman said...

May the force be with us all! :)

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous used car utica new york said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a used car utica new york
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.