Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

Shameless self-promotion of my writing skills or lack there of.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Conestoga 2005

Do you remember this from Star Trek: "Kahn!...Kahn!" Yeah, everytime I start talking about Cons I hear that stupid shouting in the back of my head.

It looks like there is another convention (that's Con not Kahn) in my neck of the woods. By my neck of the woods of course, I mean in my new hometown. Conestoga, Oklahoma’s largest literary science fiction and fantasy convention is held right here, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It will be held from July 15-17th of 2005 so you have plenty of time to make arrangements.

Click on the link for more details. This will be the 9th Conestoga and it has come a long way from its humble beginnings in the Radisson Inn at the Tulsa Airport. There will be a lot of great guests and even more fans. Attendance has been known to exceed 500 in years past. It will be a great place to make new friends and quite possibly new fans (if you’re into that sort of thing).

I hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Sounds like a "nerd-fest" to me, kinda like "star trek" conventions. Ha! Ha!

Not into Sci-fi, otherwise I'd probably be one of the nerds there.

But if in the future you hear about a chic-lit or blogging convention, you be sure to let me know. Ha! Ha!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger James Goodman said...

Ah!!!! but did you click on the link to see that there is more than just SCI-FI there? There will be Fantasy, and of course my favorites horror and Dark Fantasy as well. It would be crime against writing for you to live this close to one of these things and not attend! :)

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Withdrawl celexa sociological effects dietary supplements darmaset and percocet fatal imitrex dosage Generic name imitrex Manual hand mixer for kitchens

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Unclaimed Money Search - It is estimated that 9 out of 10 people are owed unclaimed government money and don't even know it! Find out how much you're owed with our free trial search.